Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Retro Riddims at Eden's Lounge

Mek and JR along with Panthere Noire Entertainment presents a special edition of International Thursdays @ Eden's Lounge on Thursday (3.27.08) by bringing back some of' your "favorite reggae and dancehall tunes from the the early days and not so distant past!!!" Genocyde International's DJ Reem will be on the 1 & 2's (I've heard of him...he's pretty good)


This definitely sounds like my type of event seeing as though I am a "yardie" myself (well not really cause I was born here BUT my WHOLE family is from Jamaica...soooo...BIG UPS!)

Ladies are free before 10:30pm & $10 after. Fellas are $10 before 11:30pm

This is a 21+ event, and they are asking that you keep it "classy"...that means NO athletic wear...and only dress jeans are allowed (still not sure what that is for dudes, but OK!)

Basically yall need to be there...then we can all "slow wine, slow wine...."