Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mini Recap: Pastels & Pumps

Let me start off by first saying that I love the name of the party (Pastels & Pumps)...Easter meets grown-n-sexy...love it.

I must say that I didnt hear ONE bad comment about this party. BmoreFab! sources say the DJ was on point, folks were dressed classy (you know this is a big deal for Bmore lol...right Sean Breezey?), and the rumors were true...two girls won $50 each for wearing the flyest pumps (hmmm who were the judges?)

I dunno Bmore...looks like we found a winner...which means that we all need to attend "I Am the American Dream" party this Friday (3.28.08) at Club 410.

The only question I have is...what's up with the millions of names fellas? Is it Pretty Boy? Hardworking Affiliates? Floyd & Kian? (Depends on the mood huh?)

Ight yall...got other comments on the party? Please leave em'!