Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jay-Z & Mary J Blige Concert Afterparty @ Lodge Bar

So 92Q is hosting the official "Heart of the City" Tour Afterparty @ Lodge Bar in Power Plant Live on Wednesday night (3.26.08). Doors open at 9...butttt this is Mary J. and Jay-Z so I would suggest a much earlier arrival. If you actually got tickets to the show and you still got a two step left in you, hop over to Lodge Bar after the concert.



"Thirty is the new twenty" is the theme for the night (I'm finally startin to understand that as I slowly creep up to my mid-twenties).

Hosted by none other than Konan, Lana Rae, and the KIS Models, if you go you'll also get an opportunity to win tickets to see Alicia Keys, Katt Williams, or to Flywire's White Tie Affair. They're also giving away free tickets to Florida or L.A. on Southwest Airlines. (I so need that!) So basically...as you can see...there's ALOT going on here. Its like a party and game show combined in one with all the different opportunities to win things.

You might not win the big stuff, but you don't have to walk away empty handed: the first 92 ladies get free martinis from the "Thirty is the new Twenty" martini menu ( I knoooowww this will make DC Fab! Girl particularly happy!)

They are asking that your "vibe and attire" be grown & sexy...in other words...don't come there lookin' fly but actin' stank.

Visit 92Q for more information.

p.s. Am I the only one that misses the old "Mary?" You know when she was having issues with K-Ci, the My Life Album, etc? I still love you tho Mary!!! But shoutout to Jay...American Gangster is my fav forreal! (When ya blue and got nothin' to do...head into the Party Life)