Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ARTSCAPE 2008

Afram is over and now Bmore is ready for Artscape 2008. The festival is planned to take place Friday, July 18th to Sunday, July 20th between Mt. Royal and Cathedral Streets. You can stop pass from anytime between 12pm-10pm on Friday and Saturday and 12pm-8pm on Sunday. Admission is absolutely and positively FREE! Slated to perform are Roberta Flack (for my old school), Mario (of course), The Wailers (for the reggae lovers), and Dru Hill w/Sisqo. Why in the world does the official Artscape website word it as such. Wasn't Sisqo a member of Dru Hill? Maybe some can let me know what that's all about! Hmm, I digress sometimes.

(Cute kid making arts and crafts @ Artscape 2007)
(photo credit)

There are so many activities including arts and crafts planned so moms and dads bring the kids! The weather forecast seems to be hot and hazy so please dress appropriately. That means sunscreen too! Oh yes, I almost forgot. Please leave your pets at home. Sorry to all you pet lovers but that's what the Artscape officials are asking. Have fun!!! I will be on a mini vaca so please update me with what was hot and what was not! If I didn't give you enough information, feel free to click here for more.