Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vice Presidential Debate-Watching Party

I don't know about you, but I'm so excited for tonight's debate with Vice Presidential candidates Joe Biden and Sara Palin. Let's just say it should be quite interesting...



Tonight the Young Black Lawyers for Obama will be hosting a debate watching party at Huckas Lounge (2324 Boston St.)Come watch the much anticipated debate between Sen. Joe Biden and Gov. Sarah Palin as they vie for the position that is just one heartbeat away from the Presidency!


Here's what you can look forward too...



Personally I believe that they're going to say she wins the debate no matter what...watch. I also think Bill and Hillary Clinton don't really support Obama, they're rooting for him to lose so that Hillary can run into 2012. They're still bitter, it's so obvious! Ok, those are my thoughts...what are yours?