Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beyonce: Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)


I'll be the first to admit that I'm one of Beyonce's biggest fans, so excuse me while I vent a little bit. It amazes me how people genuinely hate on this girl! I remember back in 2006 when she first put out B'Day and everyone said it was "so" bad! HA!

Fast forward two years later and women and men are saying "to the left- to the left." Woman still go crazy when "Get Me Bodied" comes on in the club and the car (don't front). B coined the term "freakum" dress. She had dancers everywhere trying to do her "De JaVu." Oh and let's not forget how we all like to say "Up..up..up Grade you."
So yes while you may not like all of her songs there's no need to hate on everything she puts out especially when you'll be singing along a month later.


Click here for the new single.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program.