Saturday, July 26, 2008

Food Fab | Baltimore's Summer Restaurant Week

Baltimore's Summer Restaurant Week jumps off this Saturday (7.26.08) and lasts until next Sunday (8.3.08). From personal experience, I must say that restaurant week is the perfect opportunity to eat at those ridiculously over-priced restaurants that you couldn't normally afford. 

Some participating restaurants are Aldo's Ristorante Italiano, Babalu Grill and Ruth's Chris Steak House at Pier 5. 

You can enjoy a three course lunch for $20.08 or a three  course dinner for $30.08. Some restaurants are even including wine tastings and cooking classes. Also, certain parking garages are offering specials ranging from $3-$7 so you can stay a while...you don't havta run back to put money in the meter! 

This is actually one of my favorite (and fab!) events in Bmore! I just like to be able to say, "I've been there," even if the food wasn't good (yes, I'm slightly superficial but who cares?!? lol)

Click here for a complete rundown of all participating restaurants with menu details.

p.s. I think it's funny that all my favorite party spots are included in restaurant week :) (ie: Xanadu, Red Maple, VIN etc.)