Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Coolest "Brothers" of ALL Time

That's right! Ebony Magazine's new issue due to hit stores July 8th will attempt to countdown the 25 coolest "Brothers" of all time. Ok. If you wanna be real Ebony let's call our own people Brothas not Brothers...but I guess politics work that way sometimes. For the sake of this post let's use brothas. This is issue is truly a collectors' paradise. There will be 8 feature covers including Democratic Party Presidential Nominee Senator Barack Obama, Denzel Washington (mmm that's a fine man), and Jay-Z to name a few. Guess who didn't make the cover? Go on guess...Will Smith. Isn't he like the biggest movie star ever right now? I wonder why they passed him up? Hmmm...i dunno, maybe they featured him inside. I do know this, Ebony mag aims to outline what sets these "brothers" (brothas) apart from the rest. What makes them so successful? We can all take some tips from these brothas. This is a must read. For all of YOU who don't read magazines, pick this one up. I'm sure it'll be worth it! I mean with a cover like this, how can you walk pass and not pick it up? You know you can't.

Oh yes...I don't know about you but I have been anxiously waiting for the new Jazmin Sullivan, I Need You Bad video to be released. It's here so tell me what you think.