Saturday, June 7, 2008

Recap | Jazzy Summer Nights featuring Bilal

Fabulously submitted by Ashlee
BmoreFab! Correspondent

By the time we got to Jazzy Summer Nights, Bilal was just making it on stage so I have no idea who performed before or after him. But Hopkins Plaza was full of people with lawn chairs and open containers. It seemed like one big, Baltimore cookout with somebody knowing somebody who knew someone else. 

It was little too hot outside for me, but if outdoor concerts are your sort of thing, I definitely suggest you check it out...especially since it's free. Girls couldn't wait to pull out their summer dresses and shorts and the men didn't mind! They also had vendors selling merchandise so you might be able to do a little shopping while you're there. My only suggestion is that they have some kind of security check point...I was a little worried :)

Anyway, Jazzy Summer Nights are the first Thursday of every month in Hopkins Plaza (near Baltimore and Charles Streets...I'm sure you will see people walking in that direction). 

For more information, click here. Aight yall...remember to stay fab!