Monday, June 23, 2008

8.15 | OMG Fab | Anita Baker Comes to Baltimore!!!


Ok so myself and DC Fab! Girl are completely filled with glee at the thought of Anita Baker coming to Charm City!
So yes fab! fans, I know that I was only 5 when the album "Caught Up In the Rapture" came out but still...its ANITA BAKER. On Friday (8.15.08) @ 7pm, come down to the Pier Six Concert Pavilion to see Anita sing "I apologize....believe me...o believe me I do" (sorry got caught in the moment...) amongst her other millions of hits.
Tickets are kinda pricey at $75-125....its Anita tho...but still...Rapture came out in like 1989. Why are your tickets almost the same price as the "Heart of the City" tour with Jigga and Mary????

Anyhoo...click here to get more ticket info.
I love you Anita!!!

Sincerely two of your biggest fans,