Monday, May 12, 2008

Recap | Robert Oliver

Lemme first start off by giving major Kudos to "The Kool Kidz" for finding the nicest venue in Bmore...hands down! If you can find a place nicer than Robert Oliver, let me know! (but I doubt it...)
So I attended the first edition of the "Style Chronicles" at Robert Oliver last Wednesday. I walked in and the venue is gorgeous! (check out some of the pics below) There was even a patio to relax on in case your edges started sweatin' on the dance floor (ladies, I know you feel me!) There were two bars...one by the patio and the other one on the dance floor, so you didnt have to wait long for a drink.
BIGGGGG shout-out to DJ Lil Mic cause he was killin' it...he might be one of the nicest DJ's I've heard in a while. He played my songgg as well as kept the crowd groovin' the entire night. Baltimore, you need to check this spot out because I have never seen so many well-dressed folks in the city in a lonngg time. Ladies had on their spring dresses and the fellas were lookin' good. I must say that Sean Breezey gets kudos for that one!
The place wasnt overcrowded which made it a more intimate event as opposed to everyone stepping on your open toe shoes...
I must give The Kool Kidz 4.5 out of 5 for this one...and they lost a .5 cause Sean Breezey aint show me no luv until the end of the party (lol...still love yall though). But all jokes aside, this is definitely the hot spot on 1st Wednesdays in Bmore!

Check out venue pics...



Check out crowd pics...

(Brian of RS Entertainment with MissBmoreFab!)

(DJ Lil Mic)
(classy crowd gettin' it poppin')