Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Recap: Pre-Memorial Day Party at Timothy Dean's

Fabulously submitted by Ashlee
Bmore Fab! Correspondent


It seemed like half of Baltimore was partying inside Timothy Dean's (1717 Eastern Ave) last Sunday...omg it was so crowded but I must say that everyone looked good (good job Baltimore on stepping it up!!). 

First things first, let me give a shout out to Timothy Dean's and/or Events4GoodPeople for the complimentary valet (although the valet kindly hinted that they accepted tips). Girls always appreciate this (especially when it's free) because it can be hard walking to and from the car in our heels! 

TD's has one main bar so it took forever and a day to get a drink. I headed to the smaller bar upstairs only to find that they didn't have everything to mix drinks. The bartenders up there also moved a little too slow for my liking and weren't familiar with some of the more popular drinks. 

On the upside, 'The Hotboy' DJ Quicksilva was pretty good but most people were just standing around posing and not really partying. In true Bmore Fab! fashion, I give this party 4 out of 5 mics. With so few quality parties in Baltimore, I would  definitely go here again because of the good-looking crowd but I hope next time that more come to really party.  

Stay fab (but not too fab to dance)!