Thursday, April 10, 2008

"She Got It" Tonight @ Xanadu

Ok this is maddd random, but I listen to Sirius radio, so I hear all the "exclusivity" 1st! (not sure if thats the word, but I heard homeboy say it and I liked it...)

So anyway, I heard this song by 2Pistols (no comment on the name lol)..."She Got It", and I thought it was wack, but for the sake of the party tonight, I'm kinda feelin' it...
In all seriousness, tonight (4.10.08) at Xanadu, The Brownstyle Models host "She Got It" with Music by DJ KI (one of our favs of course) and DJ Donjuan.

Ladies free before 11pm and they're claiming drink specials all night, but they said to ask the bartender...so basically that sounds like if you're looking right, you're gonna get a special. If not, you're paying full price...so ladies flaunt what you got and get some specials lol!