Friday, April 18, 2008

Legacy @ The Lodge Bar

Before I continue, can someone make sure to comment at the end and let me know who the b-day boy is??? (never heard of him and my ears are to the streets!)

Bad Boyz Entertainment & Firstman Enterprise brings you... "Legacy" at the Lodge Bar in Power Plant Live. This event is a celebration for Big Sam (???) and it goes down this Sunday (4.20.08) from 10p-2am.

Advanced tickets are $15, and they are claiming this is going to be an "A" list event with Surprise Special Invited Guests (aka some other no names that are friends with Big Sam)

Either way, The Lodge Bar was poppin' for the Jigga & Mary concert after party, so if my party people can bring the same energy, Big Sam will have a wonderful birthday!!!

You can purchase tickets at the following locations:
- Runway Styles (5508 Reisterstown Rd.)
-USA Boutique (Mondawmin Mall)

- Barefeet Shoes (all locations)

p.s.- I got kinda hype when I saw Bad Boyz, but realized it wasnt Bad Boy (What up Diddy...take that, take that, take that lol)