Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break at Xanadu

Can I just start off by saying that us "9-5" folks don't get a spring break?!? (Sorry I felt like I needed to get that off my chest...and now back to our regularly scheduled program)

Get ready for the Spring Break Part 2: Spring Fashion Edition of Xanadu Thursdays on (3.27.08). Music by none other than DJ KI (aww one of our favs) and DJ Donjuan. This event is 21+, and they are advertising it by saying that this is "strictly for my upperclassmen." (since I graduated, does that mean I'm not invited???)

Ladies free before 11pm. Sorry fellas, there's no mention of you, BUT there are saying there will be a Bikini Fashion Showcase so I'm thinkin' you'll prolly wanna be there anyway :)

One more thing...they are suggesting that you wear spring colors (cute for the ladies, but if the fellas are tryin' to get a girl, I would suggest you don't get too "springy")

Ok see you there... (if they let me in without college ID)