Sunday, March 2, 2008

Recap: Trey Songz and J. Holiday at Rams Head Live

For all my people who love rhythm and blues, I hope you didn't miss Trey Songz and J. Holiday last Friday (2.29.08) at Rams Head Live.

Kellie, a BmoreFab! source said the performances of Trey and J were very good and energetic. J. Holiday's band was amazing and thirsty too...they were drinking and smoking throughout the performance. How unprofessional to say the absolute least! I guess they had to do something to keep their mojo going or something...

(Photo: Razor, the opening act. He claims Jay Z recently signed him and he'll be coming out with an album soon. (hmm, I'll believe it when I see it or like Jay said "we don't believe you, you need more people") Anyway, he had the nerve to rip his shirt off and pour water on himself. About 2 girls screamed and the rest of us were looking at each other asking ourselves why... )

Kellie raved about Rams Head saying, "[It's] very intimate so it was really fun because you felt like you were right there with them. I felt like [J. Holiday] was going to put me to bed!"

Here are some more photos from the intimate evening:

(Photo: Trey Songz after his costume change)

(Photo: J. Holiday puttin' chicks to bed at Rams Head)

Thanks Kellie! :)