Saturday, March 29, 2008

Recap: "I Am the American Dream" | Happy Birthday Floyd!

Ladies and gentlemen...I suggest you get a nice throw blanket, some hot tea, a comfy chair for back support, and relax because Miss BmoreFab! has gots LOTS to say...

First, lemme give a big Happy Birthday to Floyd T of Pretty Boy Ent... (and Hardworking Affiliates and The Kool Kidz...lol). If you missed his bday party, here's what you missed:

Directly infront of Club 410 is a cemetery (enuff said)...as I walked in, the first floor was empty so we were directed upstairs to where the party people were. As I turned the corner to go up, I was hit with the Michael Jackson "Billy Jean" steps. NO exaggeration...I was nearly blinded walking up the flight and was helped by a nice hood dude. Thanks yo.

The second floor was packed...it kinda reminded me of my grandma's house. There was a nicely decorated powder room and a living room! Yes, I said a living room. There were couches and pictures on the wall ...??

And now on to the people...let's just say there was obviously no dress code enforced. It seemed to be a "night for the hood dudes"... let's just say I thought I saw Snoop from The Wire...

For this one, Miss BmoreFab!  gives 2.5 out of 5 mics (we doin' this SOURCE Magazine style). And the first mic is for the DJ B-Eazy who played "Dunn Dunn" by Shawty-Lo (thats my song!). The 2nd mic goes to the little man with the big voice on the mic. And the .5 goes to Pretty Boy Ent. for a good effort.

I'm sure I'll be at the next Pretty Boy party...I guess the lesson learned is that you cannot set your expectations too high when your party is sharing the parking lot with the dead...

Until next time...I'm signing off!