Thursday, December 20, 2007

Saturday at Xanadu | Sunday at Red Maple

So everyone is getting in the holiday spirit around Baltimore and Xanadu (10. S Calvert St) on Saturday is no different. With Konan and KIS hosting, they have over $1000 (A G?!) in cash and prizes. I know that's right! You can easily get a gift here and re-gift it and give it to someone else...

They are also giving away free kisses (uhhhh) from KIS Models...I'm sorry but with diseases and sickness going around this winter season this may not be the best idea...sounds like too many fluids.


-------------------------------------------------

Speaking of re-gifting, The Kool Kidz presents "The Gift" at Red Maple (930 N Charles Street ) on Sunday night, Dec. 23.

They'll be giving out Sean Jean Unforgivable (has anyone smelled this?! Does it smell good??) to all the ladies. I'll take three; one for me, my momma and my sis!! ;) Thanks Floyd!

Oh yea...beware, they have a dress code that leaves even me confused. Just be really, really fly...or email Sean Breeze ;)