Sunday, December 16, 2007

Recap: Saturday Nights at Xanadu

Most normal people were deterred by the wind and the rain Saturday night. But a few of us crazy partyers still wanted to go out. I was at Xanadu (10 S. Calvert Street) celebrating my friend Adriene's birthday.

I must say, Xanadu needs to do a little bit more than stringing some old Christmas lights on the railing to get in the Holiday spirit, but DJ Rod Madd-Flava and Nikki from 92Q did a great job getting people in the mood.

The drinks are strong and EXPENSIVE ($14 for my beloved apple martini!) but at least when you left you were warm enough that the rain didn't bother you.

VIP areas offer bottle service.

With many flat screen TVs, this place is great for watching the game...
(not saying anyone wants to watch the Ravens play...they suck!)

Peep the dingy Christmas lights on the right side...

Your girl with Conan from 92Q!

Your girl with DJ Rod Madd-Flava
("I'm in the booth taking pictures with the DJ!")


One of my sorors, Nikki from 92Q.