Monday, December 3, 2007

Recap: Lights Out at Eden's Lounge

DCFab! Girl here: I forgot about the Light's Out party in Baltimore when I ended up at Eden's Lounge (15 West Eager St.) last Thursday...I actually went to chill with my cousins and have some drinks after a long funeral...We enjoyed each other's company in the back lounge area while watching the game.

I've decided Eden's is the perfect place to come with many friends, to have martini's (especially if you come during happy hour because drinks are two for one) and relax! The music was way off the entire night and...

I don't even want to mention the fashion show...I don't even know if I can call that fashion, more like a show. Everyone had on wife beaters and jeans...I guess the fashion was left to the imagination.



Paparazzi gon' get you...I'm in the yellow.




Sean Breeze was in the building.


Mike Love, is that you?